|Home A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Home B Breast Cancer Facts|
Breast Cancer Facts
* Breast cancer is the most common cancer in the world.
* One in 27 women is diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
* The causes remain inconclusive, but research indicates genetic factors contribute to fewer than 5% of all cases, with environmental and social factors possibly playing a role.
* Early detection and treatment of breast cancer is crucial to saving women's lives.
* Symptoms include breast lumps, change in size or shape of the breast, dimpling, inversion, change in the , swelling or lump in the armpit. See your doctor if you notice any changes.
Glossary References Links Contact