|Home A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Home G Get Moving!|
Breakfast, lunch and supper. Instead of eating three meals at once, we spread our intake of food across the day. Why not do the same with exercise? Try these tips:
* Before getting out of bed, do ten stomach crunches while lying flat on your mattress. This will also help you find the energy to face the day.
* Always climb the stairs instead of using the escalator.
* Make a mental note to improve your posture. Use your abdominal muscles when sitting or standing.
* Give a room in your house a thorough spring clean.
* Donít take your car to the car wash. Bring out the bucket and sponge and do it yourself.
*Take a stroll with your family after supper. Itís helpful for your digestion and is the perfect way to wind down your day.
Glossary References Links Contact