|Home A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|Home M Medical: Amazing Medical Facts|
Amazing Medical Facts
* The first link between diabetes and sugar was discovered by Michael Eugene Chevreul in 1815. He found that the urine of diabetics was identical to the sugar found in grapes.
* If you have to sneeze, but can't, look at a source of light. 25% to 33% of all humans sneeze when exposed to the sun or other light source.
* The heart of an adult weighs approximately 10 ounces.
* Dimples appear when human skin is attached to muscle.
* No disease has ever been completely eradicated, according to medical research scientists.
* Digitalis as a heart medicine was discovered in an English garden in
1799. He dried the leaves and used the plant to treat heart patients
Glossary References Links Contact