How to Reduce the Risk of Worms
- Wash your hands after going to the toilet, playing with pets, and before eating or preparing food.
- Children should have a bath after playing in a sandpit or on the beach.
- Wash all raw fruits and vegetables carefully and donít eat raw undercooked ground beef, chicken or pork.
- Vacuum carpets, upholstery and curtains at least once a week.
- Change bed linen often and wash it in hot water, leaving it to dry in the sun.
- Ensure that you and your family are treated and that your dogs and cats are dewormed at least twice a year.